- I am actually stiIl alive.
- I've missed my blog buddies, really I have.
- Due to the decision of insurance carrier to leave the States of Texas and Illinois, in which my company had approximately 1700 policies with, I've been dropped into crisis mode in attempting to contact all of these policy holders to ensure that they can move their coverage to another carrier without losing coverage. This has meant hiring 6 temporary employees and working non-stop 10-12 hour days... Deadline was today.
- In the midst of that major crisis, another insurance carrier filed bankruptcy and basically decided to stop paying the agents their commission. To the tune of approximately $2.5 million of income to our agency per year. Major hit financially and currently working through this mess and stress.
- I hate my job.
- I am thankful I have a job.
- C1 moved in with M and I'm the worst mother E.V.E.R. because I have not taken the time to visit their new abode. When am I supposed to fit that in?
- C2 has dated and broken up with approximately 10.5 different 'girls' and I've given up on who's who...
- C3 is finally in drivers ed, which is killing me. 3 1/2 weeks of class from 6:30 - 8:30 every night, to be followed by 3 weeks of drive time - definitely don't have time for that.
- Was suckered into hosting Thanksgiving at my house for the in-laws on the condition that they could use my house but I did not have time to plan or organize. Hmmm... started cooking at 5:00 Wednesday until 2:00 AM Thursday, took short siesta and was back at it at 7:00 AM, won't even go into the details. The bitches.
- Hubby turned 49 this weekend and his employees wanted to throw him a birthday cookout. At MY house. That happened on Saturday. The good thing was I didn't have to do anything, they did it all. The bad thing I was the only female there, well unless you count the stripper that C2 brought as his date... I have pictures but I'm too tired to transfer them right now.
- Have not given Christmas a single thought, nor do I know when I will...
- Got fired by liver doctor because I 'failed' to make my 6 month MRI check up. Tried to call immediately to set appointment and left a message for the nurse to call me. That was on November 9th, no call yet. Hmmm... decided I would do the firing and sent a very nasty letter to said doctor.
- Found a new liver doctor, go on the 15th, I think, have MRI on the 8th, I think.
- Squeezed in annual exam, found out my cholesterol is still high, WTF? Why have I been taking that damn pill once a day for three years?
- Pretty sure I've forgotten something, but I'm hungry now.
- Calling for snow tomorrow through Friday? WTF?
- Will try to catch up soon...
2017: We're still standing, so far.
4 months ago