1. I am lucky to still be married to my best friend and after 27 years I still kind of like him.
2. Well most of the time anyway.
3. I hated the movie ‘The Bucket List’ mainly because I never could look at Jack Nicholson after the movie ‘The Shining.’
4. I have my own Bucket List.
5. Contrary to popular belief, experiencing the joys of menopause is not one of the items listed.
6. Ironically, due to the joys of menopause, my youngest son and I are growing our first mustache together.
7. When I was young I wanted to be the next Stevie Nix.
8. Sadly, I cannot carry a tune.
9. But, I would have looked damn good!
10. I could live the rest of my life happily as a hermit.
11. If I had cable tv, a dvr and internet connection.
12. And a pool and lived near a large body of water.
13. And had unlimited supplies of Eskimo Pies.
14. I am addicted to ‘The Biggest Loser.’
15. I am also addicted to watching this show while stuffing my face with Eskimo Pies.
16. I have the best in-laws in the world.
17. Sometimes I think they like me more than their real children.
18. I take joy in pointing this out to my sibling in-laws and husband.
19. I always wanted to be a Great American Novelist.
20. I started a book once.
21. The title was, ‘The Joys of Motherhood: How I Survived the Upbringing of Three Boys in Today’s Society Without Succumbing to Alcoholism, Drug Addiction or Murder.’
22. After the title, there was really nothing left to say.
23. I love all three of my children with all my heart and wouldn’t trade one of them for the world.
25. My middle son’s pet name for me is ‘Satan.’
26. My pet name for him is ‘Spawn.’
27. I have a great job.
28. They pay me way more than I’m worth.
29. Please do not tell them this.
30. I have brunette hair.
32. I’d make a great comedian.
33. As long as nobody watched me.
34. I hate daylight savings time.
35. I think we should always stay on the reverse cycle.
36. I like it when it gets dark at 5:30 p.m.
37. It gives me a legitimate reason to go home and get in my pajamas.
38. I never have regretted that I didn’t have any girl children.
39. I wouldn’t know what to do with a girl.
40. Actually there is only room for one diva in my house.
41. I do however love all my nieces greatly.
42. I take great pride in being the favorite aunt.
43. I know it hurts my sister’s feelings, but too bad for them.
44. I AM the favorite aunt.
45. I have great sister-in-laws.
46. I think of them as my sisters, truly.
47. Lately I’ve begun to think that I am turning into my mother.
48. This causes major panic attacks.
49. I never did this tag because I didn’t think I could come up with 25 items.
50. Now I can’t seem to stop.