Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Swap!

This was my first Christmas Swap and I was so excited to come home from a long day and have a package waiting for me by the front door! Thank you so much Stacy, it was perfect!


A perfect ornament, titled "Mi Casa su Casa" (which just happens to be one of the only things in Spanish I know!)

And a beautiful Christmas kitchen towel, I'm assuming it's homemade, and I don't have a Christmas kitchen towel and it looks perfect on it's new home the oven:



Something for me to make for a Christmas snack, how did you know that I love Tastefully Simple?



And last but not least, a perfect way to end my evening! I've been wanting to get this book, but haven't found the time... Some perfect chocolate, along with cinnamon candles and a lovely homemade bookmark. All just waiting for me on my pillow! A glass of wine and now I feel so special!

Thank you so much Stacy, I couldn't have asked for a better gift! Merry Christmas to you too!









4 comments:

Tracie said...

Nice!

Becca said...

Nice...I like!

Gully Girl said...

Good think I wasn't planning to send you the Bruschetta cheeseball! BUT, if I were you? I'd use one of those packets in that box as a cheeseball and the other one as a pasta sauce. Just mix it up as you would a cheeseball and thin with milk. YUM. :)

mumof3boyz said...

I am so glad you like it. I was worried. I sell Tastefully Simple. Mostly because I love the stuff so much I can't stay away from it...lol Enjoy!