Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Out with the old, in with the new or is it the opposite?

Shouldn't be doing this right now with a ton of work on my desk and the Devil that wears Prada and the Big Guy running around here acting like they actually work more than 4 hours per week... Sorry, I will not rant...

But, as I was cleaning out old 2009 files from my computer I ran across a lost folder that I didn't know existed. Well I guess it wasn't really lost since I didn't know it existed it was more of an unknown folder. Anyway, it appears that this folder contains blog entries dating back 3 years from my old blog! Not all the entries but some. And for some reason it brought joy to my heart. I haven't had time to read them all but I really can't wait. Maybe I'll even share a few so you can see that I was a lot funnier then than I am now...

So on this eve of New Year's Eve while everyone is busy making resolutions and cleaning out the old and bringing in the new, I had to stop for a minute and say I sure have missed blogging and my blog buddies. I've missed the friendships and the stories and even the worries. I don't make resolutions because I always break them so why bother, but I do want to try harder to get back here more and visit all of you more. Anyone want to join me?

I tip my hat to each of you and hope that you have a safe and blessed New Year and all your dreams come true!

Love, Kat

6 comments:

Tracie said...

Happy New Year Kat!!

Jaysey said...

It'd be great to see more of you online, Kat! Happy 2010!

Becca said...

Happy New Year to you and it would be wonderful if you got here more often, you are missed!

Anonymous said...

mua!

Gully Girl said...

I'll be here, lady! Miss you lots and can't wait until our little excursion in March. :)

Lulu said...

Prior to New Years I made the decision to get back to blogging more. So far, so good!